All The Bavarian Alps Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
The Bavarian Alps Hotels
|A-G H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The house was built in 1981 in Alpine style, with lots of wood . . .
Once part of a monastery and later given one of the town's mos. . .
Carved oak furniture gives the rooms of this Alpine-style hotel. . .
Das Tegernsee Hotel & Spa
The elegant, turreted Hotel Tegernsee and its two spacious annexes. . .
Like its namesake, the "nobly white" Alpine flower of The Sound. . .
You can ride to dreamland in this beautiful old Bavarian Gasthof—some. . .
This white house with brilliant blue shutters is right in the. . .
Gasthof zur Rose
The eight members of the Frank family offer basic rooms in a spacious. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- German Holidays! Flights to Munich From 585 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 3 Nts in Munich this May Fr $172+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Visit Munich for Less: Hotels Fr $123+/Nt Travelocity
- 4-Star Munich Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1359 Expedia
- Cruise deals to Munich with Avalon Waterways, 8 Nts Fr $2,669 Expedia