Sights & Attractions in The Bavarian Alps
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Bavarian Alps
|A-G H-O P-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bad Tölz's very attractive spa complex pumps spa water into...
The Alte Saline und Quellenhaus
In the early 19th century King Ludwig I built this elaborate...
On the eastern shore of the lake, the laid-back town of Tegernsee...
Berchtesgaden National Park
The deep, mysterious, and fabled Königsee is the most photographed...
|Parks||Berchtesgaden National Park|
Boats going between Stock and Herrenchiemsee Island also call...
The Geigenbau und Heimatmuseum
The violin-building and local museum describes in fascinating...
|Museums / Galleries||Mittenwald|
The Grosses Paraplui
Maximilian showed off this corner of his kingdom to Czar Alexander...
|Memorials / Monuments||Tegernsee|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- German Holidays! Flights to Munich From 585 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Munich Savings! Book at Derag Living Karl Theodor Fr $174+/Nt Expedia
- Special deal: 3-Star Carat & Apartments Munchen Fr $279+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Munich Fr $1313 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 8 Nt Cruise! Avalon Waterways Fr $2,669 Expedia