All The Bodensee Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
The Bodensee Hotels
|A-G H-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This hotel offers large, comfortable, individually furnished rooms, . . .
Bad Hotel mit Villa Seeburg
This stately hotel with a charming 19th-century villa annex is. . .
This historic hotel in the heart of Old Town has been modernized. . .
This traditional family-run hotel near the train station is decorated. . .
Flair Hotel Gerbe
A farm with a tannery in Friedrichshafen Ailingen, about 5 km. . .
Gästehaus am Hafen
This family-run, half-timber pension is in the middle of the Old. . .
Tucked into one of the Old Town's ancient, narrow streets, this. . .
The Ochsen is a typical, family-owned Swabian inn, and the personable. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $204 & Up: City Krone 4-Star Hotel in Friedrichshafen Expedia
- 4.5-Star See Friedrichshafen Fr $209+/Nt Hotels.com