- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Deidesheim is the first of a trio of villages on the Wine Road renowned for their vineyards and the wine estates known as the Three Bs of the Pfalz—Bassermann, Buhl, and Bürklin.
The half-timber houses and historical facades framing Deidesheim's Marktplatz form a picturesque group, including the Church of St. Ulrich, a Gothic gem inside and out.
Deidesheim at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- German Holidays! Flights to Frankfurt From 565 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 4-Star InnSide by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum Fr $233+/Nt Expedia
- Book 4-Star Mercure Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center Fr $82+/Nt Save with Expedia, $35/night less
- Frankfurt 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1037 Expedia
- Visit Frankfurt with Avalon Waterways! 11 Nts Fr $3,731 Expedia