- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Hotel Deidesheimer Hof
At a Glance
- some rooms have whirlpool baths
- friendly staff
- central location on the Marktplatz
- rates don't include breakfast
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Hotel Deidesheimer Hof Review
Despite the glamour of its clientele—the heads of state, entertainers, and sports stars line the guest book—this hotel retains its country charm and friendly service. Rooms are luxurious, and several have baths with round tubs or whirlpools. Approximately half the rooms have been recently rennovated with modern decor; others retain a more old-fashioned country charm. Chef Stefan Neugebauer heads the Michelin-starred restaurant Schwarzer Hahn ($$$$). Among the Pfälzer specialties is a sophisticated rendition of the region's famous dish, Saumagen(sow's stomach), with foie gras and truffles. More than 600 wines grace the wine list.
- Address: Am Marktpl. 1, Deidesheim, 67146 | Map It
- Phone: 06326/96870
- Website: www.deidesheimerhof.de
- Location: Deidesheim
- 24 rooms, 4 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Hotel closed 2nd wk of Jan. Restaurant closed Sun. and Mon., Jan., and 4 wks in July and Aug. No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- German Holidays! Flights to Frankfurt From 565 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Frankfurt Fr $118+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Frankfurt this May Fr $65+/Nt Expedia
- 3.5-Star Frankfurt Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1031 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 11 Nt Cruise! Avalon Waterways Fr $3,731 Expedia
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
We just returned from a relatively quick eight-day holiday break to Berlin, Dresden and Prague and are trying to get going on a trip report while things are still fresh in mind.
I’ve Read more
looking for hotels near the train station in Munich that would be reasonably priced, English speaking at front desk, and in an area that is safe. Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more