- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Star Region Review
In a historic building a short walk from the synagogue, Star Region offers products exclusively from Rheinhessen, Odenwald, and Pfalz. There's an excellent lunch buffet ($) featuring local specialties like creamed sauerkraut and Spätburgundergulasch(red wine gulasch) and a shop where you can pick up culinary souveniors and wine.
- Address: Kammerstr., 60, Worms, 67574
- Phone: 06241/269-796
- Location: Worms
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- German Holidays! Flights to Frankfurt From 565 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 3-Star Niederraeder Hof in Frankfurt Fr $85+/Nt Save with Expedia, $9/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Frankfurt this May Fr $217+/Nt Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- 4-Star Frankfurt Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1003 Expedia
- Visit Frankfurt with Avalon Waterways! 11 Nts Fr $3,731 Expedia
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
We just returned from a relatively quick eight-day holiday break to Berlin, Dresden and Prague and are trying to get going on a trip report while things are still fresh in mind.
I’ve Read more
We are planning a driving holiday for 7 days in southern Germany with our 6 month old son.
Our plan is to drive from Munich -> Fussen (2 nights) -> Rothenburg (2 nights) -> Wurzburg -> Bamburg Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more