Sights & Attractions in The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace
|A-D E-I J-K L-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Ascend the Altpörtel, the impressive town gate, for a grand...
Burg Trifels perches on the highest of three sandstone bluffs...
|Castles / Palaces||Gleiszellen|
The massive ruins of 13th-century Hardenburg Castle lie 3 km...
|Archaeological Sites||Bad Dürkheim|
Oppenheim and its neighbors to the north, Nierstein and Nackenheim...
|Museums / Galleries||Oppenheim|
The entrance to the cathedral is on the south side of the market...
Dom und Diözesanmuseum
From the Middle Ages until secularization in the early 19th century...
|Museums / Galleries||Mainz|
This Lutheran church is just across the square from the Heylshofgarten...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- German Holidays! Flights to Frankfurt From 565 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 3-Star Fair Frankfurt in Frankfurt Fr $64+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Frankfurt for Less: Hotels Fr $55+/Nt Travelocity
- 3.5-Star Frankfurt Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1031 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 11 Nt Cruise! Avalon Waterways Fr $3,731 Expedia