- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Gutsrestaurant Schloss Vollrads
Gutsrestaurant Schloss Vollrads Review
Chef Alexander Ehrgott's seasonal German and light Mediterranean dishes are served with the estate's wines in the cavalier house (1650) or on the flower-lined terrace facing the garden.
- Address: Schloss Vollrads, Vollradser Allee, north of Winkel, Oestrich-Winkel, 65375 | Map It
- Phone: 06723/660
- Website: www.gutsrestaurant-schlossvollrads.de
- Location: Oestrich-Winkel
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. and Tues in Mar. and Apr; closed late Dec.--Feb.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in Cologne this May Fr $199+/Nt Expedia
- $45 & Up: Cheap D?sseldorf Stay Save with Hotels.com, $25/night less
- See Cologne with Uniworld Boutique Cruises, 7 Nts Fr $2,539 Expedia
- $225 & Up: Cheap Cologne Stay — $225 Save with Hotels.com, $279/night less
- Lindner Dom Residence on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $186+/Nt — $186 Save with Expedia, $47/night less
We recently completed a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise with a 3 night pre-cruise extension in Prague and a 2 night post-cruise extension in Budapest.
In Prague, we stayed at the 5* Hotel Imperial, a lovely Read more
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
I started this topic and somehow lost it. Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger? ... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more