Sights & Attractions in The Rhineland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Rüdesheim
Since 1892 the Asbach Weinbrennerei has produced one of Germany's...
|Wineries / Breweries||Rüdesheim|
Less than 500 feet long, Drosselgasse is a narrow, pub-lined...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Rüdesheim|
With the wings of a glider you can silently soar over the Rhine...
High above Rüdesheim and visible for miles stands Germania...
|Memorials / Monuments||Rüdesheim|
Housed in one of the oldest castles on the Rhine (circa AD 1000)...
|Museums / Galleries||Rüdesheim|
Browse All Rhineland Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Special deal: 4-Star Azimut Koln City Center Fr $107+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- 4-Star Lindner City Plaza Fr $146+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $98/night less
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! Uniworld Boutique Cruises Fr $2,539 Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Mercure Koeln West: $97 & Up in May — $97 Expedia
- 5-Star Dorint am Heumarkt Koln Fr $129+/Nt — $129 Save with Hotels.com, $63/night less