Sights & Attractions in The Rhineland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in St. Goarshausen
Katz and Maus Castles
St. Goarshausen lies at the foot of two 14th-century castles whose...
|Castles / Palaces||St. Goarshausen|
Liebenstein and Sterrenberg
Some 10 km (6 mi) north of the Maus castle, near Kamp-Bornhofen...
One of the Rhineland's main attractions lies 4 km (2½...
The 3-D, 20-minute film and hands-on exhibits at this visitor...
|Information Centers||St. Goarshausen|
Browse All Rhineland Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 4-Star Lindner City Plaza Fr $149+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $28/night less
- 4.5-Star Mercure Duesseldorf City Center Fr $108+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $20/night less
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! Uniworld Boutique Cruises Fr $2,539 Expedia
- Special deal: 3-Star Holiday Inn Express Koln-Mulheim Fr $105+/Nt — $105 Expedia
- Book Now & Save! D?sseldorf Fr $135+/Nt — $135 Travelocity