Sights & Attractions in The Rhineland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Cochem
Ten kilometers (6 mi) south of Cochem, on the opposite shore...
A ride on the chairlift to the Pinner Kreuz provides great vistas...
At this 200-year-old mustard mill, Wolfgang Steffens conducts...
The 15-minute walk to the 1,000-year-old castle overlooking the...
|Castles / Palaces||Cochem|
Browse All Rhineland Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 5-Star Dorint am Heumarkt Koln Fr $129+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $64/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Cologne this May Fr $134+/Nt Expedia
- See Cologne with Uniworld Boutique Cruises, 7 Nts Fr $2,539 Expedia
- Visit Cologne for Less: Hotels Fr $185+/Nt — $185 Travelocity
- Ameron Regent in May: $125 & Up — $125 Expedia