Sights & Attractions in The Romantic Road
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Romantic Road
|A-C D-G H-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The site of Germany's first stone bridge of 1120, this ancient...
|Memorials / Monuments||Würzburg|
Founded by Prince-bishop Julius Echter and built in 1582, this...
Near the Main River and north of the Old Main Bridge, the crane...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Würzburg|
This baroque church, a work by Balthasar Neumann, was a 13th-century...
Nördlingen possesses one of Germany's largest steam railway-engine...
|Museums / Galleries||Nördlingen|
This modest artisan's house was the birthplace of the renowned...
|Houses / Mansions||Augsburg|
Wealthy burghers founded this refuge for the city's poor and...
|Houses / Mansions||Würzburg|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Stay in Augsburg this May Fr $153+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Book Augusta 3 Nts in May Fr $146+/Nt Expedia
- BEST WESTERN Dasing-Augsburg in May: $97 & Up — $97 Expedia