- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you are planning to take the bus, trolley, and metro several times in one day during your stay, buy a 24-hour ticket for all the urban network (EUR 3) or a single ticket (EUR 1) valid for all travel completed within 90 minutes. A pass also saves you the hassle of validating tickets numerous times.
Or opt for a weekly pass or a monthly pass, available at the beginning of the month from terminal kiosks and metro stations (EUR 15 for unlimited bus, trolley, and tram travel; EUR 35 with metro included). You need a passport-size photograph of yourself for the pass.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1649 & up -- Greek Islands 8-Night Escape w/Air & Ferry go-today
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off Windstar Cruises