Nightlife & the Arts in Attica, the Saronic Gulf Islands, and Delphi
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Attica, the Saronic Gulf Islands, and Delphi Nightlife & the Arts
|A B-G H-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aegina Music Festival
During the months of August and September, heavenly notes of classical...
Easygoing music gives way to lively post-midnight clubbing at...
On the ground floor of an early-19th-century mansion, Amalour...
An Aegina mainstay since 1996, beach bar Aqua Loca promises delicious...
Greek music—sometimes live—sets the tone at warm...
|Bars, Dance Clubs, Music Clubs||Arachova|
Armata—War of Independence Naval Battle
Thousands flock in from all over Greece to attend the Armata...
The ever-popular Avli serves delicious appetizers in a small...
Ayios Nektarios Monastery
Two of the most important festivals held at Ayios Nektarios Monastery...
On September 6th and 7th, the feast of the martyr Sozon is observed...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1649 & up -- Greek Islands 8-Night Escape w/Air & Ferry go-today
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off — $1,799 Windstar Cruises