Sights & Attractions in Attica, the Saronic Gulf Islands, and Delphi
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Attica, the Saronic Gulf Islands, and Delphi
After a square surrounded by late-Roman porticoes, pass through...
In front of a small park is Bouboulina's House, now a museum...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Spetses|
Trendy Kaiki beach is a triangular patch of sand beach that draws...
In summer, caïques make frequent trips of 10 minutes from...
The haunting remains of Aegina's medieval Paliachora (Old Town)...
|Religious Sites, Archaeological Sites, Viewpoints||Aegina|
Follow the lead of the locals and visiting Athenians, and, for...
Temple of Aphaia
One of the great glories of ancient Greek art, the Temple of...
Temple of Poseidon
Although the columns at the Temple of Poseidon appear to be gleaming...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1649 & up -- Greek Islands 8-Night Escape w/Air & Ferry go-today
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off Windstar Cruises