- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Venetian Well Review
The scene is as delicious as the food in this wonderfully romantic restaurant set around a 17th-century well on the most beautiful little square in the Old Town. Walls here are ablaze with yellow flame, pomegrante-hued clouds, and ruby incense, all of which create a eye-knocking surround. Sit at one of the ironwork tables or perhaps relax on the one of the sofas and cuddle with one of the pillows worthy of a pasha. As for the sophisticated menu, it is comprised of Greek and international specialties. Creative entrées include tomato dumplings; grilled octopus with parsley pesto; or crepes with prosciutto, cheddar cheese, and vanilla sauce. The service is deft and unobtrusive. Kremasti Square is difficult to find, so be sure to get very specific directions from your hotel.
- Address: Kremasti Sq. across from Church of the Panagia, Corfu Town, Corfu, 49100
- Phone: 26610/44761
- Location: Corfu Town
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1649 & up -- Greek Islands 8-Night Escape w/Air & Ferry go-today
- $549 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise Royal Caribbean
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond IExplore
- Greece Experience — $3,125 IExplore
- $699 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise — $699 Royal Caribbean
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
I have a question for a friend. Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more