- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- surrounded by lovely gardens and olive and orange groves
- short on in-room facilities
- you need transport to access restaurants and shops
Check Rates from our Partners
Fundana Villas Review
Suites and bungalows are built into and around a 17th-century stone-and-mortar Venetian storehouse on a mountain hilltop. The common room-bar still contains the huge olive press and an old stone mill. You can imagine life hundreds of years ago and at the same time enjoy modern baths and kitchens. The villas are a short drive inland from the Paleokastritsa beaches. Breakfast is extra.
- Address: 15th kilometer, National Paleokastritsa Highway, 3 km (2 mi) east of Paleokastritsa, Paleokastritsa, Corfu | Map It
- Phone: 26630/22532
- Website: www.fundanavillas.com
- Location: Paleokastritsa
- 7 bungalows, 2 suites, 3 studios.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Nov.--Mar.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1649 & up -- Greek Islands 8-Night Escape w/Air & Ferry go-today
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night Cruise Royal Caribbean
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond IExplore
- Greece Experience — $3,125 IExplore
- $899 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise — $899 Royal Caribbean
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
We will be in Greece from June 27th-July 8th and have our itinerary roughly set. Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more