- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taverna Limeri Review
This taverna, which sits in the V formed by the two streets in the village of Kora Korakiana, is where locals come to dine on wonderfully prepared local dishes. It's a good place to order several small plates and share the tastes Litsa cooks up in the kitchen. Try the gigantes (giant beans in red sauce), pork croquettes in cranberry sauce, the meatballs, the grilled pork souvlaki, or the steak with mushroom sauce. Ask for the daily specials not on the printed menu; you won't be disappointed. The superb red house wine is a blend of Cabernet and Merlot. On summer weekends, it is best to make a table reservation.
- Address: Kato Korakiana, 1 km (½ mi) west of Dassia, Paleokastritsa, Corfu, 49100
- Phone: 26610/97576
- Location: Paleokastritsa
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1649 & up -- Greek Islands 8-Night Escape w/Air & Ferry go-today
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night Cruise Royal Caribbean
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond IExplore
- Greece Experience — $3,125 IExplore
- $899 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise — $899 Royal Caribbean
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
Between Athens and Santorini we have 7 nights open for Paros, Naxos and Antiparos.
Please advise weather I can make :
1. daytrips to Paros and Antiparos from Naxos or
2.Noussa Paros as base and daytripped Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more