- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Peloponnese Hotel Reviews
Hotels in Nafplion, Sparta, and other large towns and cities tend to be open year-round. Monemvassia is a year-round getaway and hotels stay open there as well. In beach resorts, such as the Mani villages, and in Olympia, many hotels close in late October and reopen in late March or early April. In Nafplion, many old houses have been converted to pleasant small hotels and do a brisk weekend business as a getaway for Athenians, and here you'll also will be likely to find the region's more luxurious and expensive lodgings. Overall, though, lodging is a good value, and even in high season you can usually manage to find a clean and pleasant room for two, with breakfast, for EUR 70 or even less.
Browse Peloponnese Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe