- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Komboloi Museum Review
The Komboloi Museum, in an old Nafpliote home, has a shop on the ground floor that sells antique and new worry beads and attractive beaded key chains. The museum's exhibits of historic worry beads are fascinating and provide a little insight into the national male pasttime of fiddling with a string of them.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
Does anyone know which of the major car rental companies (Hertz, Avis, National, Sixt) will allow you to return the car to the Heraklion ferry port, rather than back to the airport?
I've seen people mentio Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more