- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- old-fashioned in a good way
- bright and sunny rooms
- pleasant communal terrace
- noise from road in front rooms
- only basic comforts
Hotel Patriarcheas Review
The marble-floored rooms in this pleasant stone hotel in the Old Town are unusually large—those in the front face the sea, but also hang above the main road, so you might want to forego the sea view and choose one of the rear rooms to enjoy the quiet setting from your balcony. There is a delightful garden and terrace, where breakfast is served throughout summer.
- Address: Old Town, Kardamyli, 24022
- Phone: 27210/73366
- Location: Kardamyli
- 16 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
Between Athens and Santorini we have 7 nights open for Paros, Naxos and Antiparos.
Please advise weather I can make :
1. daytrips to Paros and Antiparos from Naxos or
2.Noussa Paros as base and daytripped Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more