- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Seating in a rear garden in summer and in front of a fire in winter adds to the pleasure of dining at this friendly taverna, the best dining choice in and around Epidauros. The grilled pork chops are excellent, as are the moussaka and the stuffed vine leaves in egg-lemon sauce. Dessert choices are brandy-and-cinnamon-laced revani (semolina cake) or luscious kataifi (shredded dough filled with chopped pistachio nuts) topped with kaimaki (clotted cream). The owner may walk you around to show off his photos of celebs who have dined here. Many actors and audience members dine here on performance nights, so reserve in advance on those days.
- Address: Epidauros main road, Corinth, 21059
- Phone: 27530/22115
- Location: Epidauros
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
We will be in Greece from June 27th-July 8th and have our itinerary roughly set. Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more