- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- beautiful seaside location
- very simple but comfortable
- few hotel services and amenities
- untidy entrance to rooms behind kitchen
Five basic rooms above Lela's famous taverna, reached from a back stairway behind the kitchen, have soothing sea views and plain but handsome furnishings that include traditional fabrics; all have balconies, and the terrace below is a pleasant place to lounge when the restaurant is not serving.
- Address: Seaside, above rocky beach near old soap factory, Kardamyli, 24022
- Phone: 27210/73541
- Location: Kardamyli
- 5 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
Between Athens and Santorini we have 7 nights open for Paros, Naxos and Antiparos.
Please advise weather I can make :
1. daytrips to Paros and Antiparos from Naxos or
2.Noussa Paros as base and daytripped Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more