Shopping in Peloponnese
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shopping in Nafplion
Agynthes showcases handwoven and naturally dyed woolens, cotton...
Helios carries a distinctive line of stylish bric-a-brac for...
|Household Items / Furniture||Nafplion|
Karonis, a family-run shop that has dispensed fine wines, ouzo...
|Wines / Spirits||Nafplion|
The Komboloi Museum, in an old Nafpliote home, has a shop on...
Odyssey, perched on one side of Syntagma Square, is the best...
|Books / Stationery||Nafplion|
Peloponnesian Folklore Foundation Museum Shop
The Peloponnesian Folklore Foundation Museum Shop, on the ground...
|Gifts / Souvenirs||Nafplion|
To Kobologaki T'Anaplioy
To Kobologaki T'Anaplioy carries a large selection of amber beads...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Nafplion|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe