Sights & Attractions in Peloponnese
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Patras
Achaia Clauss, the oldest winery in Greece, was founded by the...
|Wineries / Breweries||Patras|
The Archaeological Museum's stunning galleries are laden with...
|Museums / Galleries||Patras|
Ayios Vassilios, the closest beach to Patras, is a long stretch...
This long, sandy stretch backed by a pine forest and a grassy...
In the evening the Kastro, the Frankish and Venetian citadel...
Olga Square is the most appealing of the city center's energetic...
A Roman odeon remains in use in Patras, almost 2,000 years after...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Patras|
St. Andrew's Cathedral
St. Andrew's Cathedral dates from the early 20th century but...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe