- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
CHAT Tours is among the many operators who organize whirlwind one-day tours from Athens to Corinth, Mycenae, Epidauros, and Nafplion; cost is about EUR 85. These no-frills tours, aimed at those who don't expect a lot of hand-holding, can be booked at travel agencies and at larger hotels. CHAT and other operators also offer a more-leisurely two-day tour of Corinth, Mycenae, and Epidauros, with an overnight stay in Nafplion; cost is about EUR 140. If you are in Nafplion, many local travel agencies can arrange day tours of the classical sites.
CHAT Tours (Xenofontos 9, Athens, 10557. 210/323-0827. www.chatours.gr.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe