Nightlife & the Arts in Rhodes and the Dodecanese
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rhodes and the Dodecanese Nightlife & the Arts
|A-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bar-café Baduz plays a range of international music and...
Casino of Rhodes
Housed in a 1920s, Italian-built faux-palace of Byzantine and...
The biggest disco on the island is the three-stage complex Colorado...
|Dance Clubs||Rhodes Town|
A massive club off Delphinia Square, Fashion has an outdoor bar...
|Dance Clubs||Kos Town|
Gelo Blu, run by the owners of Mavrikos, serves homemade ice...
The loungey seaside club H20 has a small, sleek interior as well...
Located in a 14th-century bathhouse, Hammam occasionally hosts...
|Music Clubs||Rhodes Town|
Every summer from July through mid-September Kos hosts the Hippocrates...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $699 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise Royal Caribbean