- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Manos Fish Restaurant
Manos Fish Restaurant Review
Many people think this outdoor harborside eatery serves the best fish on Symi, and you may agree as you try the succulent mussels steamed in white wine, followed by a mixed grill of octopus, squid, prawns, and locally caught fish, all done to perfection over a wood fire. Specialities like rock lobster, and shot glasses filled with sea urchin eggs, cater to local seafood-lovers. Manos, an enterprising Athenian who married a local woman, doesn't let a single tourist pass without inviting them to sit down.
- Address: Yialos harbor front, Yialos, Symi, 85600
- Phone: 22460/72429
- Location: Yialos
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.--Apr.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $699 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise Royal Caribbean
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
We will be in Greece from June 27th-July 8th and have our itinerary roughly set. Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more