Sights & Attractions in Rhodes and the Dodecanese
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Rhodes and the Dodecanese
|A B-D E-K L-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Atop Mt. Smith are the freely accessible ruins of the Acropolis...
|Archaeological Sites||Rhodes Town|
Acropolis of Lindos
For about €5, you can hire a donkey for the 15-minute climb...
Agora and Harbor Ruins
Excavations by Italian and Greek archaeologists have revealed...
|Archaeological Sites||Kos Town|
The Hospital of the Knights, completed in 1489, houses the town's...
|Museums / Galleries||Rhodes Town|
The collection at the Archaeological Museum, housed in a neoclassic...
|Museums / Galleries||Chorio|
The island's archaeological museum houses Hellenistic and Roman...
|Museums / Galleries||Kos Town|
One of the great healing centers of antiquity, the ruins of the...
If you're on a quest for the perfect strand and are armed with...
|Beaches||Gennadi and the South Coast|
A chunk of the Ayios Stefanos beach, just north of Kamari, is...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $699 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise Royal Caribbean