- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
La Maison de Catherine
La Maison de Catherine Review
This hidden restaurant's Greek cuisine with a Gallic touch is worth the search through the Dilou quarter of Mykonos. Outdoor tables are on a narrow street, while the lovely interior features Cycladic arches and whitewash with a faded 16th-century tapestry from Constantinople. Fine food keeps people coming, despite the prices, for such delights as the zuchini flowers stuffed with rice, mint, and pinenuts, or the mussels in light cream sauce, white wine, and red peppercorns, or the chateaubriand with grilled vegetables. Finish with the apple tartine with Calvados cream. Divine!
- Address: Ayios Gerasimos, Dilou, Mykonos Town, Mykonos, 84600
- Phone: 22890/22169
- Location: Mykonos
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1649 & up -- Greek Islands 8-Night Escape w/Air & Ferry go-today
- $899 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $649 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise — $649 Royal Caribbean
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
Between Athens and Santorini we have 7 nights open for Paros, Naxos and Antiparos.
Please advise weather I can make :
1. daytrips to Paros and Antiparos from Naxos or
2.Noussa Paros as base and daytripped Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more