Shopping in The Cyclades
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Cyclades Shopping
|A-B C-J K-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Andonis and Yannis Atsonios
These two fine artisans have a shop right by the main bus stop...
|Ceramics / Glassware||Vathy|
On the main street at the lower café square, Angela Chanioti's...
|Textiles / Sewing, Crafts||Lefkes|
Anna Gelou's eponymous shop, started by her mother 50 years ago...
By the small park next to the Cultural Center, the entrance to...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Tinos Town|
Eleni Dellarocca's shop, Antico Veneziano, is in the basement...
|Antiques / Collectibles||Naxos Town|
A tiny English bookshop that would be at home in New York's Greenwich...
|Books / Stationery||Ia|
Marina Tsiagkouri's shop has expanded, but beads are still the...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Fira|
The 100-year-old weaving school, or Biotechniki Scholi, sells...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1649 & up -- Greek Islands 8-Night Escape w/Air & Ferry go-today
- $699 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $549 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise — $549 Royal Caribbean