Sights & Attractions in The Cyclades
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Naousa
Served by the Kolimbithres boat, Ayios Ioannis is attached to...
Naousa's small Folklore Museum, 150 yards from the main town...
|Museums / Galleries||Naousa|
A boat crosses the bay to Kolimbithres, noted for its anfractuous...
A boat goes regularly to Lageri, a long, sandy beach with dunes...
The boat that goes to Lageri also travels to Santa Maria, popular...
Browse All Cyclades Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1649 & up -- Greek Islands 8-Night Escape w/Air & Ferry go-today
- $699 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $549 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise — $549 Royal Caribbean