- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Don Quijote Tapas Bar Restaurant
Don Quijote Tapas Bar Restaurant Review
The tapas bar, a rare type of restaurant to find not only on Skiathos but in the country overall, will provide you with a pleasant change of flavor and scene. Its colorful selection of hot and cold tapas includes classic Spanish eats such as paella and jamon (Spanish crude ham) as well as Greek-inspired appetizers, to be savored with a local or Spanish wine, or a refreshing mojito. Try also the tuna tartare, made with fresh local tuna and seasoned with a zingy lime and coriander dressing. The Catalan cream (a Spanish version of crème brûlée) or the chocolate soufflé make for two sweet finales. A friendly waitstaff is happy is happy to advise you on dishes as you take in the expansive harbor view, intoxicated by the lively atmosphere—but not the noise—of the main town below.
- Address: East harbor, 37002, Skiathos Town, Skiathos, 37002
- Phone: 24270/21600
- Location: Skiathos Town
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.--Apr.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1649 & up -- Greek Islands 8-Night Escape w/Air & Ferry go-today
- $549 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise Royal Caribbean
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond IExplore
- Greece Experience — $3,125 IExplore
- $699 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise — $699 Royal Caribbean
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
Hi- My wife and I will be in Crete for six nights, and then we are looking to travel to Sifnos by Ferry out of Heraklio. Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more