- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- lullingly luxurious
- wonderful views
- airport shuttle
- pricey (but worth it).
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Skiathos Princess Review
Understated glamour and polished island chic rule at Skiathos Princess, which stretches over the whole of Ayia Paraskevi beach—as expected, it offers all the expected amenities of an exclusive luxury resort (guest rooms that look lifted from a glossy magazine, an absolute "wow" of a pool area, three restaurants) with polite, professional service to match. The striking modern architecture accents the many room balconies, and for good reason: they overlook either a magnificently green garden (so rare in Greece) or face the sea. The pool bar serves light snacks all day while beach lovers can relax on sunbeds until dusk and be pampered by the beach bar staff. Three restaurants entice: Basilico serves Mediterranean cuisine, Yu de Lingserves Asian fusion food, and Churrasco is a South American grill. The hotel offers spa services, live entertainment, and well as family friendly "Kid's Club" activities.
- Address: 8 km (5 mi) from Skiathos town, Ayia Paraskevi, Skiathos, 37002
- Phone: 24270/49731
- Website: www.skiathosprincess.com
- Location: Kalamaki Peninsula
- 131 rooms, 25 suites, 2 apartments.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.--Apr.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1649 & up -- Greek Islands 8-Night Escape w/Air & Ferry go-today
- $699 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise Royal Caribbean
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond IExplore
- Greece Experience — $3,125 IExplore
- $549 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise — $549 Royal Caribbean
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
We are a married couple of 29 and are planning to visit Turkey (Mainly Istanbul) and Greece (Athens and one Island) from 15th to 24th of August. Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more