- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Corinthia Hotel Budapest
At a Glance
- opulent setting without a break-the-bank price
- amazing spa and spa package deals
- may be too big and too formal for some
- non-spa packages don't offer the same value for money
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Corinthia Hotel Budapest Review
The Corinthia first opened as the luxurious Grand Royal Hotel in time for the Magyar Millennium in 1896, and, despite being destroyed during Hungary's 1956 revolution, it's just as luxurious today. The expansive atrium lobby is full of Italian marble and wrought-iron ornamentation, and the hotel's Royal Spa—a dazzling reconstruction of a spa designed and built in the late 1880s that operated here until 1944—is replete with a swimming pool, saunas, steam room, Jacuzzis, massage salons, treatment facilities, and tropical showers.Guest rooms and suites, as well as the apartments available for long- and short-term rental, are stylish with dark woods and jewel-tone upholstery; bathrooms are all-Italian, from marble floors to gleaming fixtures.
- Address: District VII, Erzsébet körút 43-49, Around Blaha Lujza tér, Budapest, H-1073 | Map It
- Phone: 1/479-4000
- Website: www.corinthia.com
- Metro M2: Blaha Lujza tér.
- Location: Around Blaha Lujza tér
- 414 rooms, 34 suites, 26 apartments.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Budapest on Sale! Flights to Budapest From 515 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Small budget: Book Corvin 3 Nts in May Fr $59+/Nt Save with Expedia, $25/night less
- May deal: NH Budapest Fr $121+/Nt Save with Expedia, $21/night less
- Cruise deals to Budapest with Avalon Waterways, 7 Nts Fr $2,975 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Danubius Gellert Fr $187+/Nt — $187 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
My husband and I are at the tail end of our 6-week trip, and he has been writing a travel blog. I thought I would post that here, and also the links to the pictures that go with each. Read more
We did a 2 weeks trip to eastern europe over the christmas period 2 years ago. Read more
Traveling to Europe at the end of the month for 10 days, planing to spend 5 days in London and then we where thinking Budepest or Brussels. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more