- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Adina Apartment Hotel
At a Glance
- helpful staff
- tons of amenties
- a little out of the way for sightseeing
Check Rates from our Partners
Adina Apartment Hotel Review
Although half the clientele here are business executives on longer-term stays, that shouldn't deter you from choosing these impeccably stylish, spacious apartments with such amenities as self-catering kitchens and one of the nicest indoor pools in town. The 24-hour front-office staff can even arrange for groceries or local restaurant meals to be delivered to your kitchen. The extra space makes these apartments a good deal for families as well.
- Address: District XIII, Hegedus Gyula utca 52-54, Around Nyugati Train Station, Budapest, H-1133 | Map It
- Phone: 1/236-8888
- Website: www.adina.hu
- Metro M3: Lehel tér.
- Location: Around Nyugati Train Station
- 96 rooms, 76 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Budapest on Sale! Flights to Budapest From 515 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Budapest Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $73+/Nt Save with Expedia, $13/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Budapest this May Fr $72+/Nt Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Hot Deal on a 10 Nt Cruise! Avalon Waterways Fr $3,535 Expedia
- Expo Congress in May: $72 & Up — $72 Save with Expedia, $11/night less
My husband and I are at the tail end of our 6-week trip, and he has been writing a travel blog. I thought I would post that here, and also the links to the pictures that go with each. Read more
We did a 2 weeks trip to eastern europe over the christmas period 2 years ago. Read more
Traveling to Europe at the end of the month for 10 days, planing to spend 5 days in London and then we where thinking Budepest or Brussels. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more