Sights & Attractions in Budapest
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Around Ferenciek tere
Budapest's University of Law sits here in the heart of the city's...
|Squares||Around Ferenciek tere|
This pale yellow church was built in 1743. On the wall facing...
|Religious Sites||Around Ferenciek tere|
Petofi Irodalmi Múzeum
Founded in 1954 as the national museum of 19th- and 20th-century...
|Museums / Galleries||Around Ferenciek tere|
Browse All Budapest Sights
- Around Andrássy út
- Around Astoria
- Around Batthyány tér
- Around Deák Ferenc tér
- Around Ferenciek tere
- Around Kálvin tér
- Around Keleti Train Station
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Budapest on Sale! Flights to Budapest From 515 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- $75 & Up: BEST WESTERN Hungaria 4-Star Hotel in Budapest Save with Expedia, $21/night less
- Visit Budapest for Less: Hotels Fr $166+/Nt Travelocity
- Hot Deal on a 10 Nt Cruise! Viking River Cruises Fr $2,856 Expedia
- Budapest Savings! Book at Akacfa Holiday Apartments Fr $66+/Nt — $66 Expedia