Sights & Attractions in Budapest
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Parliament
The 1890s neoclassical temple formerly housed the Supreme Court...
|Museums / Galleries||Parliament|
The most visible symbol of Budapest's left bank is the huge neo-Gothic...
The sprawling Liberty Square is dominated by the longtime headquarters...
Browse All Budapest Sights
- Around Andrássy út
- Around Astoria
- Around Batthyány tér
- Around Deák Ferenc tér
- Around Ferenciek tere
- Around Kálvin tér
- Around Keleti Train Station
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Budapest on Sale! Flights to Budapest From 515 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 3 Nts in Budapest this May Fr $122+/Nt Save with Expedia, $17/night less
- Budapest Savings! Book at Danubius Gellert Fr $187+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! Avalon Waterways Fr $2,675 Expedia
- May deal: Central Basilica Fr $141+/Nt — $141 Save with Expedia, $57/night less