Sights & Attractions in Budapest
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Budapest
This bridge was named for Empress Elizabeth (1837-98), called...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Budapest|
Gödölloi Királyi Kastély
This baroque mansion and former royal residence may not be quite...
|Castles / Palaces||Budapest|
The grandiose, imperial-looking station was built in 1884 and...
Browse All Budapest Sights
- Around Andrássy út
- Around Astoria
- Around Batthyány tér
- Around Deák Ferenc tér
- Around Ferenciek tere
- Around Kálvin tér
- Around Keleti Train Station
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Budapest on Sale! Flights to Budapest From 515 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Visit Budapest for Less: Hotels Fr $166+/Nt Travelocity
- Small budget: Stay in Budapest this May Fr $72+/Nt Save with Expedia, $15/night less
- Hot Deal on a 9 Nt Cruise! Avalon Waterways Fr $3,115 Expedia
- Visit Budapest for Less: Hotels Fr $132+/Nt — $132 Travelocity