Nightlife & the Arts in Connemara and County Mayo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Connemara and County Mayo Nightlife & the Arts
The Bards Den
For traditional music, the best option in this region is the Bards...
Clifden Arts Week
Held annually in mid-September for the past 36 years, the Clifden...
For good traditional music, drop in to this popular spot....
J Conneely's Bar
Irish music is played every night from 6:30 pm at this popular...
Lowry's Bar Lounge
This central pub is famed for its traditional Irish music, played...
In Westport's town center try this favorite spot; Matt Malloy...
Paddy Coyne's Pub
Traditional musicians meet every Wednesday here, at this long-established...
The Towers Bar & Restaurant
A good spot to try for traditional music from 9pm, the Towers...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1336 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Ritz-Carlton Escape w/Air Sceptre Tours
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- Ireland and the British Isles IExplore
- $1165 -- Irish Cities & Scenery Tour: 7-Nts. w/Guide — $1,165 Sceptre Tours
- $1428 & up -- Castles & Abbey: 6-Nt. Ireland Trip w/Air — $1,428 Sceptre Tours