Nightlife & the Arts in County Clare, Galway, and the Aran Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
County Clare, Galway, and the Aran Islands Nightlife & the Arts
|A-E F-J K-M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Áras na nGael
Cross O'Brien Bridge and take the first left to find this Irish-speaking...
Considering the fact that this place offers live entertainment...
|Music Clubs||Galway City|
The Crane Bar
There's traditional music from 9:30 most nights in a room above...
A warm and lively bar in Queen's Hotel, a long-established town...
The first weekend in May, Kinvara hosts the popular annual Cuckoo...
The Dáil Bar
While it looks traditional with its dark-wood decor, the Dáil...
Druid Theatre Company
Esteemed for its adventurous and accomplished productions, the...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Menlo Park Fr $193+/Nt Expedia
- Galway Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at The g Galway Fr $323+/Nt Save with Expedia, $20/night less
- Book Clayton in May: Stay 3 Nights and Save 10% on Your Stay! — $127 Save with Expedia, $13/night less
- Galway Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $120+/Nt — $120 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Stay Longer and Save!: Corrib Village in May — $48 Save with Expedia, $10/night less