Sights & Attractions in County Clare, Galway, and the Aran Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in The Burren
Along with a café and a crafts shop with good maps and...
|Information Centers||The Burren|
The Burren Way
You can explore the Burren area by car, from a bike, or from...
Caherconnell Stone Fort
There are several stone forts in the Burren thought to have been...
|Archaeological Sites||The Burren|
Cathedral of St. Fachtna
Beside the Burren Centre in Kilfenora, the ruins of a small 12th-century...
|Religious Sites||The Burren|
Poulnabrone Megalithic Tomb
The biggest and most famous of the Burren's megalithic tombs...
|Memorials / Monuments||The Burren|
Browse All County Clare, Galway, and the Aran Islands Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Galway Savings! Book at Radisson Blu & Spa, Galway Fr $297+/Nt Expedia
- May deal: Menlo Park Fr $193+/Nt Expedia
- Stay Longer and Save!: Corrib Village in May — $48 Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Special deal: 3-Star Clybaun Fr $127+/Nt — $127 Save with Expedia, $21/night less
- Galway Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $120+/Nt — $120 Save with Expedia, $19/night less