All County Cork Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
County Cork Hotels
|A-E F-H I-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
An imposing redbrick and cut-limestone Victorian-era nursing home . . .
Once past the entrance's demilune window of this Georgian manor,. . .
With Georgian splendor in the terra-cotta, gilded, and black Italianate. . .
When the day-trippers leave, you can play lord and lady of this. . .
Blarney Castle Hotel
Set on the village green only a minute's walk from the famed castle,. . .
A gracious 18th-century manor house is the centerpiece of a reso. . .
Clarion Hotel Cork
Occupying a corner block beside the River Lee, the Clarion is. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1336 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Ritz-Carlton Escape w/Air Sceptre Tours
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- Ireland and the British Isles IExplore
- $1165 -- Irish Cities & Scenery Tour: 7-Nts. w/Guide — $1,165 Sceptre Tours
- $1428 & up -- Castles & Abbey: 6-Nt. Ireland Trip w/Air — $1,428 Sceptre Tours