Sights & Attractions in Dublin Environs
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cnoc an Linsigh
An attractive area south of Summerhill, Cnoc an Linsigh's forest...
Drogheda Museum Millmount
It was in Millmount that the townsfolk made their last stand...
|Museums / Galleries||Drogheda|
In the village of Laracor, 3 km (2 miles) south of Trim on R158...
East of Trim on the banks of the River Boyne, Newtown contains...
Facing the river is the Royal Mint, a ruin that illustrates Trim's...
St. Laurence's Gate
There were once 11 passages through the city walls, but the 13th-century...
St. Patrick's Cathedral
This church dates from early in the 19th century, but the square...
One of the most pleasant villages of southern County Meath, Summerhill...
The largest Anglo-Norman fortress in Ireland, Trim Castle dominates...
|Castles / Palaces||Trim|
On a ridge overlooking Trim Castle, the Yellow Steeple was built...
Browse All Dublin Environs Sights
- Kildare Town
- King William's Glen
- Mellifont Abbey
- Mount Usher Gardens
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1336 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Ritz-Carlton Escape w/Air Sceptre Tours
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1165 -- Irish Cities & Scenery Tour: 7-Nts. w/Guide — $1,165 Sceptre Tours
- $1428 & up -- Castles & Abbey: 6-Nt. Ireland Trip w/Air — $1,428 Sceptre Tours
- $1351 & up -- Irish Escape: 7-Nt. Multi-City Vacation w/Air — $1,351 Great Value Vacations