Sights & Attractions in Dublin Environs
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Trim
Cnoc an Linsigh
An attractive area south of Summerhill, Cnoc an Linsigh's forest...
In the village of Laracor, 3 km (2 miles) south of Trim on R158...
Meath Heritage Centre
If your ancestors are from County Meath, take advantage of the...
East of Trim on the banks of the River Boyne, Newtown contains...
Facing the river is the Royal Mint, a ruin that illustrates Trim's...
St. Patrick's Cathedral
This church dates from early in the 19th century, but the square...
One of the most pleasant villages of southern County Meath, Summerhill...
The largest Anglo-Norman fortress in Ireland, Trim Castle dominates...
|Castles / Palaces||Trim|
On a ridge overlooking Trim Castle, the Yellow Steeple was built...
Browse All Dublin Environs Sights
- Kildare Town
- King William's Glen
- Mellifont Abbey
- Mount Usher Gardens
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1336 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Ritz-Carlton Escape w/Air Sceptre Tours
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1165 -- Irish Cities & Scenery Tour: 7-Nts. w/Guide — $1,165 Sceptre Tours
- $1428 & up -- Castles & Abbey: 6-Nt. Ireland Trip w/Air — $1,428 Sceptre Tours
- $1351 & up -- Irish Escape: 7-Nt. Multi-City Vacation w/Air — $1,351 Great Value Vacations