Sights & Attractions in Dublin Environs
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Drogheda
One of the city's original 11 entrances, Butler's Gate predates...
County Louth Golf Club
Covering 190 acres by the Irish Sea at the mouth of the River...
Drogheda Museum Millmount
It was in Millmount that the townsfolk made their last stand...
|Museums / Galleries||Drogheda|
St. Laurence's Gate
There were once 11 passages through the city walls, but the 13th-century...
A severe church within an enclosed courtyard, the 18th-century...
St. Peter's Church
The Gothic-Revival Roman Catholic St. Peter's Church houses the...
This bank building has an 18th-century square granite edifice...
Victorian Railway Viaduct
Among the town's landmarks is its long railway viaduct, which...
Browse All Dublin Environs Sights
- Kildare Town
- King William's Glen
- Mellifont Abbey
- Mount Usher Gardens
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1336 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Ritz-Carlton Escape w/Air Sceptre Tours
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1165 -- Irish Cities & Scenery Tour: 7-Nts. w/Guide — $1,165 Sceptre Tours
- $1428 & up -- Castles & Abbey: 6-Nt. Ireland Trip w/Air — $1,428 Sceptre Tours
- $1351 & up -- Irish Escape: 7-Nt. Multi-City Vacation w/Air — $1,351 Great Value Vacations