Sights & Attractions in Dublin
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Phoenix Park and Environs
Arbour Hill Cemetery
All 14 Irishmen executed by the British following the 1916 Easter...
|Cemeteries||Phoenix Park and Environs|
National Museum of Decorative Arts and History
Here, in one gigantic treasure chest, is the full panoply of...
|Museums / Galleries||Phoenix Park and Environs|
Europe's largest public park, which extends about 5 km (3 mi)...
|Parks||Phoenix Park and Environs|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1336 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Ritz-Carlton Escape w/Air Sceptre Tours
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1165 -- Irish Cities & Scenery Tour: 7-Nts. w/Guide — $1,165 Sceptre Tours
- $1428 & up -- Castles & Abbey: 6-Nt. Ireland Trip w/Air — $1,428 Sceptre Tours
- $1351 & up -- Irish Escape: 7-Nt. Multi-City Vacation w/Air — $1,351 Great Value Vacations