Sights & Attractions in Northern Ireland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Apprentice Boys' Memorial Hall
Imposing in its Scottish Baronial fortified grandeur, this is...
|Museums / Galleries, Historic Districts / Sites||Derry|
The 19th-century architect Charles Lanyon designed the Custom...
A landmark in Belfast, the Europa is a monument to the resilience...
Linen Hall Library
With its distinctive grayish-yellow brick, this library—the...
Northern Ireland War Memorial
Alongside St. Anne's Cathedral, the memorial building houses...
|Memorials / Monuments||Belfast|
St. Anne's Cathedral
At the center of the eponymously named Cathedral Quarter, St...
Stranmillis University College
Once its own village, Stranmillis is now an off-campus quarter—an...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Belfast|
The memorial, a statue of George Walker, the governor of Derry...
|Memorials / Monuments||Derry|
Browse All Northern Ireland Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises