Nightlife & the Arts in The Southwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Southwest Nightlife & the Arts
|A-F G-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Abbey Inn
Slap-bang in the middle of the town center, the two-story Abbey...
Belltable Arts Center
This noted exhibition space also has a small auditorium for touring...
|Art Galleries||Limerick City|
Located in the Arbutus Hotel, this popular spot has traditional...
This family-run traditional bar in the town center is famous...
Across the river from King John's Castle, this is a favorite...
The Danny Mann
Live Irish music is provided by local bands in this friendly...
A lively waterfront spot, Dolan's has traditional Irish music...
|Music Clubs||Limerick City|
An Droichead Beag (The Small Bridge)
For a lively night-time spot, try The Small Bridge, a large...
|Music Clubs||An Daingean (Dingle Town)|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 4-Star Lancaster Lodge in Cork Fr $136+/Nt Expedia
- $97 & Up: Cheap Cork Stay Save with Hotels.com, $12/night less
- Park Inn by Radisson Cork Airport in May: $82 & Up — $82 Save with Expedia, $9/night less
- 4-Star BEST WESTERN Montenotte Fr $103+/Nt — $103 Hotels.com
- Special deal: 3-Star Travelodge Cork Airport Fr $68+/Nt — $68 Save with Expedia, $8/night less