Sights & Attractions in The Southwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Dún Chaoin (Dunquin)
The Blasket Islands (An Bhlaskaoid Mhóir) are among Ireland's...
|Islands||Dún Chaoin (Dunquin)|
Dún Chaoin's Pier
Signposted from the main road, Dún Chaoin's pier is surrounded...
|Marinas / Piers||Dún Chaoin (Dunquin)|
Long been frequented by artists and writers, including Brendan...
|Restaurants||Dún Chaoin (Dunquin)|
Louis Mulcahy Pottery
Overlooking the beach is the pottery studio of one of Ireland's...
|Stores / Malls||Dún Chaoin (Dunquin)|
Browse All Southwest Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 4-Star BEST WESTERN Montenotte Fr $105+/Nt Hotels.com
- Cork Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $139+/Nt Expedia
- 4-Star The River Lee Fr $176+/Nt — $176 Save with Hotels.com, $217/night less
- Cork Savings! Book at Isaacs Cork Fr $109+/Nt — $109 Save with Expedia, $11/night less
- Super Low Cork Rate: Book Fr $145+/Nt — $145 Hotels.com